2019 Jeep Cherokee Towing Capacity
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has always been up for an adventure, but with the impressive 2019 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity figures, you can take on a whole new world of opportunities. The 2019 Jeep Cherokee can tow 2,041 kg, earning this powerhouse a best-in-class distinction — so it’s no surprise that Jeep continues to keep the competition on its toes! Take a look at the latest Jeep Cherokee specs below and be sure to visit Jackson Dodge to get behind the wheel.
Jeep Cherokee Engines
Three different powertrain options bring you the legendary Jeep Cherokee capacity that you’ve been waiting for, but which option will you choose? All three options are equipped with the efficiency-boosting Engine Start/Stop technology to make the most out of every drop of gas in the tank, so you can maximize power without guzzling gas.
- The standard 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir I-4 engine produces 180 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque, along with fuel economy figures of 9.3L/100KM for a well-balanced ride.
- The all-new 2.0L turbocharged I-4 option roars with 270 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque for a surge in performance.
- The available 3.2L Pentastar VVT V6 boosts power even more with 271 hp, 239 lb-ft of torque, and an impressive towing capacity of 2,041 kg.
The Jeep Cherokee was built to handle any road condition with style, and the latest model incorporates tried-and-true technology like tough 4×4 systems and the Selec-Terrain Traction Management System to keep you steady no matter what.
- Available Jeep Active Drive 4×4 systems keep your wheels firmly planted, whether towing heavy trailers or steering through rocky trails.
- The optional Selec-Terrain Traction Management System features four different driving modes to fine-tune your performance in special conditions. Choose from Auto, Sport, Snow, and Sand/Mud – as well as Rock mode exclusively for the Trailhawk.
- The 9-speed automatic transmission system is included with all powertrain options to bring smooth and seamless shifting to any journey.
Find Out More at Jackson Dodge
Ready to experience the Jeep Cherokee specs in person? Visit Jackson Dodge to try out the different trims in person, and take a spin to explore the performance features up close. Still trying to decide which Jeep is right for you? Take a look at our comparison between the 2019 Jeep Cherokee vs. 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Explore the Latest on Jeep Model Features
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has always been up for an adventure, but with the impressive 2019 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity figures, you can take on a whole new world of opportunities. The 2019 Jeep Cherokee can tow 2,041 kg, earning this powerhouse a best-in-class distinction — so it’s no surprise that Jeep continues to keep…
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers several different trim levels and four engine options to Calgary drivers, with up to 3,266 kg maximum towing capacity. Explore towing and engine specs below, then browse our inventory to find a Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale at Jackson Dodge that has the capability you need! Grand Cherokee Inventory Contact Us…