2015 Chrysler 200
The Chrysler 200 is an upscale sedan which offers the smooth performance and well-appointed interior of a premium vehicle for less than Medicine Hat and Lethbridge customers would consider possible.
Occupying a league of its own in the minds of most drivers, the 200 enjoys both strong efficiency figures and exemplary safety ratings, combining both with a roomy interior that boasts considerable trunk space behind the rear seats. In short: this is a family car which functions just as well for city commutes as it does for the daily school-run.
What Are You Looking For?
- Power: For drivers who demand the upper end of perfection, there’s the available 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6 engine. Capable of produced a Best-in-Class 295 hp – along with 262 lb-ft of torque – this award-winning engine surpasses the competition.
- Efficiency: The 2015 Chrysler 2015 offers segment-exclusive 9-speed automatic transmission, for a real world fuel consumption improvement of 26% over last year’s model, as well as the crisp acceleration which comes with an unrivalled number of gears.
- Convenience: A vehicle’s multimedia center is the central console from which you control and monitor your drive. To make that easier, Chrysler have installed an 8.4-inch touchscreen – the largest in its class.
- Performance: The 2015 Chrysler 200’s available all-wheel-drive system is the most advanced it its class. Providing solid traction in even the most treacherous conditions, this fully-automatic technology allows you to drive both confidently and safety.
- “The dash is swathed in top-grade materials, fits, and finishes, and sports an innovative center-console design.” – The Car Connection
- “With a more powerful base four-cylinder engine and a thoroughly overhauled interior, the midsize 2015 Chrysler 200 sedan has what it takes to fight for a spot in your driveway.” – Edmunds.com
- “The team responsible for producing the latest 200 had a simple plan: Make it better and more efficient than what the competition offers.” – Kelly Blue Book
However, prior to 2015, the Chrysler 200 was also offered as a convertible. Expectations are high that this might return as an option in the future, so we could see a convertible Chrysler 200 in 2016, though nothing has yet been confirmed.
You’ll always find the latest Chrysler 200 enjoying pride of place in Jackson Dodge’s showroom. It’s our pleasure to invite you down today for a test-drive.