2012 Dodge Avenger CVP vs. the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu LS
The 2012 Avenger: a Great Family Vehicle
The 2012 Chevrolet Malibu has its fair share of fans for a reason, but it still can’t top Dodge’s midsize sedan. Simply put, the 2012 Dodge Avenger proves itself to be a better value through and through. Here are a few of the reasons why:
- It starts, of course, with the price: the new Avenger has a base MSRP of only $16,395, while the new Malibu will set you back $24,125. That’s an extra $7,730 in your pocket!
- Both vehicles feature four-cylinder engines, but you’ll get more horsepower and torque from the Dodge.
- The 2012 Avenger also wins out on passenger volume (2,837L vs. 2,766L) and fuel capacity (64L vs. 61L) – you’ll be able to travel farther and in greater comfort with Dodge’s family sedan!
- The Avenger gives you an MP3-compatible audio system, with steering wheel-mounted audio controls – features that the Malibu lacks.
- Other things that you’ll find in the 2012 Avenger but not in the 2012 Malibu are an air filter, driver foot rest, low tire pressure warning, and an illuminated glove box
All of these things – and especially when considered alongside the price – make it obvious which model is the better buy.
Visit Jackson Dodge
Whether you’re looking for the 2012 Dodge Avenger of if you’re after a different vehicle from Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, or Ram, we’ll be happy to help you out at our dealership in Medicine Hat. Check us out on Facebook, then visit Jackson Dodge at 1500 Strachan Road SE to see our huge inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles. We look forward to seeing you, and we’re confident that you’ll be impressed with what our dealership has to offer.