2014 Dodge Grand Caravan vs. 2014 Honda Odyssey
Swift Current and Medicine Hat drivers have a wide range of options when it comes to family vehicles, but the 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan is at the top of the pack. From its outstanding safety features to its luxurious amenities, the Grand Caravan bests its rivals like the 2014 Honda Odyssey. With best-in-class performance and a class-exclusive dual-screen Blu-Ray DVD video system, the competition from Honda never really had a chance against the new Grand Caravan.
- Engine: The 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan 30th Anniversary edition is outfitted with a 3.6L engine that produces a best-in-class 283 kW of horsepower. The 2014 Honda Odyssey SE comes with a 3.5L engine that falls well short, offering only 248 kW of horsepower.
- Convenience features: When you need to transport bulky items, the roof rack on the 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan makes hauling those belongings much easier. The 2014 Honda Odyssey does not come with a roof rack, and you may be cursing that fact on your next road trip.
- Towing capacity: If you are looking to do a lot of towing with your new minivan, the Dodge Grand Caravan is a better option. The minivan from Dodge offers 1,633 kg of towing capacity, while the 2014 Honda Odyssey only offers an inferior 1,588 kg.
- Passenger space: By choosing the minivan from Dodge, passengers have plenty of space to stretch out. The latest Dodge Grand Caravan provides 1,575 mm of third row shoulder room, compared to the 1,546 mm given by the Odyssey.
- Seating surfaces: On the 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan, drivers and passengers alike can enjoy luxurious simulated suede and leatherette seating surfaces. The 2014 Honda Odyssey only comes with cloth seating.
Take the 2014 Grand Caravan For a Spin
With all of its amenities and power, the new Dodge Grand Caravan is an excellent choice for Medicine Hat and Swift Current families. Feel free to stop by Jackson Dodge to take this minivan for a test drive. You won’t regret it!