2015 Dodge Journey vs. 2015 Mazda CX-5
The 2015 Dodge Journey offers Medicine Hat and Lethbridge drivers numerous best-in-class and class-exclusive storage systems to ensure that they can bring all they need without ever having to worry about space. These include:
- Two Class-Exclusive Second-Row In-Floor Storage Bins: With removable and washable liners, these are perfect for holding you drinks. In fact, they’re big enough for a dozen 355-ml cans and ice.
- Flip ‘n Stow Fold-Flat Front-Passenger Seat: The cushions flip forward easily to reveal a concealed storage bin. Anything you stow in here will be kept protected from damage and out of sight.
Of course, standard storage space is also exceptional, with room for up to 1,914 L of cargo.
The 2015 Dodge Journey offers two engines, providing a blend of efficiency and power that can’t be equaled by the 2015 Mazda CX-5. The CX-5 is fitted with a 2.5L SKYACTIV-G engine, but the power it provides is substandard, with an output of 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque.
Of course, that might be enough for some drivers, but not for all of them. That’s why the 2015 Dodge Journey can be equipped with a 3.6L Pentastar V6. Having been named to Ward’s 10 Best Engines list three times, this powerhouse can deliver a startling 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. Your 2015 Journey will be up to any task.
The 2015 Dodge Journey starts at just $19,495, while the 2015 Mazda CX-5 starts at $22,995. That price difference might suggest that Medicine Hat and Lethbridge, AB drivers will enjoy more features with the CX-5, but quite the opposite is true:
- Entertainment: The 2015 Journey’s standard Uconnect 4.3 multimedia centre boasts 6 speakers, putting the CX-5’s 4 speaker system to shame.
- Comfort: Unlike the 2015 CX-5, the 2015 Journey provides dual-zone air conditioning as standard.
- Control: The CX-5 is given normal tires, while the Journey enjoys BSW all-season touring tires.
Drive the 2015 Dodge Journey Today
The 2015 Dodge Journey is an unparalleled crossover, and it’s available near Lethbridge at Jackson Dodge in Medicine Hat, AB.