2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee vs. 2015 Toyota 4Runner
The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee effortless surpasses the 2015 Toyota 4Runner, making it the SUV of choice for Medicine Hat and Lethbridge drivers. Boasting a number of engine choices, several leading four-wheel drive systems, and Best-in-Class efficiency, the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee rests firmly in a league of its own.
Range of Power
The 2015 Toyota 4Runner offers zero choice when it comes to power, equipping a 4.0L V6 engine across all trim levels. It delivers an acceptable 270 horsepower and 278 lb-ft of torque, but why be forced to go with one engine when you could select from four?
The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee allows you to do just that, with a collection of engine options to ensure that you receive the perfect model:
- 3.0L EcoDiesel V6: The Grand Cherokee comes with a diesel engine capable of 240 horsepower and a Best-in-Class 420 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.6L Pentastar V6: This award-winner puts you in control of 290 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7L VVT V8: Experience 360 horsepower and 390 lb-ft of torque, plus a Class-Leading 3,265 kg of towing power.
- 6.4L HEMI SRT V8: This mighty powerhouse delivers a phenomenal 475 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque
Fuel Efficient Performance
The fact that the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee can be fitted with a diesel engine means that Medicine Hat and Lethbridge drivers can combine remarkable power with Best-in-Class efficiency. 3.0L EcoDiesel works with an advanced 8-speed automatic transmission system – included as standard for all engine options – to allow for 11.2 L/100km in the city and 8.4 on the highway.
The 2015 Toyota 4Runner doesn’t just fail to provide an engine with the efficiency of an EcoDiesel, it also utilizes an outdated 5-speed automatic transmission system. While the Jeep’s extra gears help keep consumption to a minimum, the best Toyota drivers can hope for is 14.2 in the city and 11.1 on the highway.
Jeep are synonymous with backcountry performance, so it should come as no surprise to learn that you’ll be better equipped to tackle the great outdoors in a 2015 Grand Cherokee than you would be in a 2015 Toyota 4Runner.
The following is just a small selection of the technology that proves why our customers from Medicine Hat and Lethbridge agree:
- Four 4×4 Systems: Choose from Trail Rated Quadra-Trac I, Quadra-Trac II, Quadra-Drive II, or Quadra-Trac Active on-demand 4WD systems.
- Class-Exclusive Quadra-Lift Air Suspension: Enables you to raise ride height by up to 95 mm, ultimately providing a Best-in-Class ground clearance of up to 275 mm.
- Class-Leading Selec-Terrain Traction System: For flawless traction, you’ll be able to electronically coordinate 12 different powertrain, braking and suspension systems.
Visit Jackson Dodge Today
The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is supremely capable, efficient, and versatile – and it’s our pleasure to invite Medicine Hat and Lethbridge residents down to Jackson Dodge for a test-drive. For more information contact us online or call 866-615-6841.