2015 Dodge Grand Caravan
The Dodge Grand Caravan enjoys a heritage unmatched by other vehicles in its class, and that shows in its popularity among Medicine Hat and Lethbridge families. First introduced in 1984, this was the first minivan available for Canadian drivers, and it has always offered space and versatility that families across the country could depend upon. Continuing to innovate as time went on, the Grand Caravan introduced now-common features such as driver-side sliding doors and Stow ‘n Go seats — advances that have helped it remain the nation’s most popular minivan for over thirty years.
The Dodge Grand Caravan formerly focused solely on practicality, but recent generations have seen models that enjoy a greater attention to detail. Improvements to comfort, convenience, and entertainment have come year after year, creating arguably the most well-rounded minivan currently available.
What Are You Looking For?
The 2015 Grand Caravan also boasts a number of exclusive features, including:
- Industry-Exclusive Stow ‘n Place Roof Rack: This innovative system takes your extra cargo, then stows the crossbars when not in use for improved aerodynamics and efficiency.
- Industry-Exclusive Second-Row Super Stow ‘n Go: Allows you to fold the second-row seats forward to create extra space in seconds.
- Class-Exclusive Dual Blu-Ray/DVD System: To keep your rear passengers entertained during long journeys, this available feature plays independently from two sources, streaming sound through wireless headphones.
- “Minivans are all about utility, and carrying the maximum cargo and number of people, which makes Chrysler’s fold-away second- and third-row seats a brilliant idea.” – The Car Connection
- “Take a test-drive in the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan and you’ll find the 3.6-liter V6 engine generates satisfying acceleration, while the minivan’s handling is stable and confident.” – Edmunds.com
- “The base Grand Caravan AVP comes pretty well equipped, starting with the 283-horsepower engine, 17-inch wheels, remote keyless entry and air conditioning in front and in the rear.” – Kelly Blue Book
See how the Grand Caravan Compares…
Drive the Dodge Grand Caravan Near Lethbridge, AB
We’re always pleased to see new models of the Dodge Grand Caravan roll onto the showroom floor at Jackson Dodge in Medicine Hat, AB. To test drive yours today, make the short drive from Lethbridge to visit our dealership.