Join a Winning Team at Jackson Dodge
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing dealership right in Medicine Hat, this dealership is for you! We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our sales team to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
We strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe in providing ongoing training so that you continue to grow and learn in your career.
• Hire, train, and manage a team of automotive salespeople
• Coach salespeople on best practices for closing deals and provide guidance to improve sales performance
• Set sales goals, track progress, and manage team to achieve and exceed those quotas
• Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
• Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
• Describe all optional equipment/products available for customer purchase
• Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles
• Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
• Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
• Any other job related tasks
• Previous dealership and management experience a huge plus
• Leadership skills with a passion for training fellow employees
• Enthusiasm with high energy throughout the sales workday
• Goal-oriented, friendly personality, especially when negotiating pricing
• Attention to detail and problem solving capabilities
• Quality customer service, communication, computer and basic math skills
• Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or in person to Shaun at the dealership!