Nothing Touches the Utility of the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Sitting behind the wheel of a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee gives drivers the power and capability to both work and play hard across the backcountry. Four top-notch engines combine with Class-Exclusive engineering features and first-rate technologies to create a Jeep that can answer a diverse range of needs. Whether towing heavy-laden trailers along the Trans-Canada all the way from Medicine Hat to Calgary, venturing into the great outdoors, or simply turning heads in the town centre, the Grand Cherokee shines.
When You Need to Haul Heavy
The 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a born workhorse bred to answer to the toughest tasks without breaking a sweat. When you need to tow more than the competition, look to the Grand Cherokee’s engines:
- 3.0L EcoDiesel: Deals out 240 hp and a colossal 420 lb-ft of torque, all while leading its class with economy reaching 8.4 L/100 km.
- 3.6L Pentastar V6: Generates up to 295 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque,
- 5.7L HEMI VVT V8: Delivers up to 360 hp and 390 lb-ft of torque.
- 6.4L HEMI SRT V8: Harnesses up to 475 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque, taking you from 0 to 100 km/h in under 5 seconds.
Such power translates to dominating driving dynamics, plus the ability to tow up to a Best-in-Class 3,265 kilograms (7,200 pounds) with both V8s and the EcoDiesel V6. The Pentastar leads its gas V6 brethren by hauling up to 2,812 kilograms (6,200 pounds).
When You Need to Venture Off-Road
The Grand Cherokee answers the call of the wild with Class-Leading confidence thanks to a crowning collection of off-road features and upgrades. Capability is built right into the body itself, with available 20-inch full polished aluminum wheels, Brembo performance brakes, and standout rugged looks. A Class-Exclusive Quadra-Lift Air Suspension system uses air springs to achieve a Best-in-Class ground clearance of up to 274 millimeters (10.8 inches) and four highly advanced 4×4 systems help you attain Best-in-Class 4×4 Capability:
- Quadra-Trac I
- Quadra-Trac II
- Quadra-Drive II
- Quadra-Trac SRT Active on-demand
When You Need to Travel in Luxury
The Jeep Grand Cherokee moves beyond the Spartan interior you might expect from a model focused so keenly on performance and capability. Up to 2,985 L (105.4 cu ft) of passenger volume makes generous space for all five passengers, with amenities including:
- Acoustic Windshield: Combines wit available 2nd-row acoustic glass and active noise control technology to make your ride whisper quiet.
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat: Adjust your seat along 12 planes of movement for flawless support.
- Uconnect 8.4 Multimedia Centre: Provides a largest-in-class 8.4-inch touchscreen with Siri Eyes Free, Drag and Drop Menu Bar, and Do Not Disturb function.
Seats can be heated in both the first and second rows, as can the steering wheel, and several styles of exclusive Nappa leather are available for your upholstery.
The 2017 Grand Cherokee Never Backs Down
The Grand Cherokee can be relied upon to perform any kind of task, from maintaining luxury on longer drives to exploring where others fear to tread. Want to find out more? Just contact Jackson Dodge today. Test drive a new or used Jeep Grand Cherokee and experience the difference.