What is the Jeep Warranty?
Your Jeep vehicle has been designed to operate smoothly for many years to come. However, we know that sometimes car parts can fail over time. The Jeep factory warranty can provide the added peace of mind knowing that you won’t have to pay out-of-pocket for covered components. What is the Jeep warranty? Read on to see all that it can offer Calgary drivers.
Jeep Factory Warranty Facts
- All Jeep vehicles are backed by a 5-year or 100,000-kilometre powertrain warranty. It is fully transferable and has a $0 deductible.
- An added bonus of the Powertrain Warranty is 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Drivers can also take advantage of 3 years or 60,000 kilometres of Basic Warranty coverage.
- 5 years or 160,000 kilometres of Rust-through coverage ensures that body sheet metal is protected.
New Vehicle Service Contracts
Another way to protect your investment is with available Mopar Vehicle Protection. What can you expect from these new vehicle service contracts? Here are a few great benefits.
- Depending on the duration selected, all new vehicle service contracts offer 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Nationwide service is available at any authorized Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, or Fiat dealership throughout Canada and the United States. Choose any authorized dealership to perform Service Contract repairs as well as other covered services.
- A rental allowance of up to $50 per day (up to 5 days per repair visit) helps cover the cost of substitute transportation while your vehicle is in the shop.
Find Your New Jeep at Jackson Dodge
The impressive Jeep factory warranty is just one of the many reasons why a new Jeep is such a great choice for Lethbridge drivers. Browse our inventory online or stop by in person for a test drive. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.