The Simple Guide to Vehicle Warranties
The sales team at Jackson Dodge in Medicine Hat takes pride in delivering the perfect amount of warranty coverage for drivers and their new vehicles. But with so many different vehicle warranties, as well as deciphering all of the details for each type, finding the right coverage can feel overwhelming at first.
The experts at Jackson Dodge have compiled this useful guide to take make it easier for you to secure the right warranty for your car, truck, or SUV. Best of all, the Jackson Dodge Ambassador Program will give you $100 to put toward an extended warranty or whatever you wish, if you refer a friend, family member, or co-worker to our dealership! Here are some simplified explanations covering the more popular options for general and extended vehicle warranties.
General Vehicle Warranties
- 5-Year or 100,000-Km Warranty: All current Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram vehicles are backed by this 5-year or 100,000 kilometer fully transferable Powertrain Warranty with $0.00 deductible and 24-hour roadside assistance. (This warranty does not apply to vehicles sold for commercial use or to SRT models.)
- Knight Lifetime Engine Warranty: Exclusive to Jackson Dodge, drivers who purchase a brand new or gently used vehicle from our dealership will receive the Knight Lifetime Engine Warranty. This particular warranty ensures that your automotive investment is covered. Engine repairs can be expensive, but there are no out-of-pocket costs to worry about other than a $200 deductible for each engine repair visit under this warranty.
- Basic Warranty: For a term of 3 years or 60,000 kilometers, whichever comes first, your brand new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, or Dodge model can be covered by a basic warranty.
In addition to the usual maintenance coverage, there are extended warranties that generally coincide with the warranty you might already have. Some of these include:
- Nationwide Service: This allows any authorized Jeep, Chrysler, or Dodge dealership throughout Canada to provide any service contract repair and covered repair.
- Rental Allowance: Vehicles covered with this plan are provided with an allowance for substitute transportation up to $50 a day to a maximum of five days per repair visit. This money is generally given in the event of an overnight repair, and it can be a great complement to the Basic Warranty.
- Roadside Assistance: All new vehicle plans come with year-round, 24-hour roadside assistance. These services include battery boost, tire change, emergency fuel, and even towing to the nearest Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or Ram dealership.
Find the Right Warranty for Your Dream Vehicle
Interested in learning more about our selection of current Dodge, Ram, Jeep, or Chrysler models and their vehicle warranties? Make sure to call our sales associates at (866) 615-6841 today! We’ll happily answer any warranty questions you may have.